Pigeon Culling 2: Revenge of Jordan

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
You may remember that I recently posted a news article about Pigeon culling in England, but it was the comments that were the real gold, looks like they have struck again:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Whole-World.../203-0798641-8017558?ie=UTF8&n=229816&s=music

Just before I was born, my mother refused to buy clothes pegs from an old Gipsy woman that came to our door, the old gipsy woman said that from that day forward, my mother would be cursed, struck blind and crippled with arthritis. Unfortunately, it was me that was blind and crippled with arthritis, that was until I heard Katie and Peter's hot new LP.

I like the one :p

I've been studying music full time now for the past seven years of my life. I've gone from Btec level right through to the masters degree that I'm currently studying for and I can say in all honesty that I have NEVER heard an album quite like this. As has been said in previous reviews, this is a work of truly earth-shattering importance. Despite the fact that it may seem like a cynical christmas marketing ploy to extract cash from Daily Mail and Hello readers, the sheer stunning brilliance of this record cannot be overstated. It is true to say that many great artists are never appreciated in their own time so I think just to be sure, Jordan and Peter should both be killed.

The reviews alone...*guffaw*

oh dear lord, the wit is sharp over there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back