Pierce Brosnan

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
For a long while i have admired Pierce Brosnan, not simply because of his movies but because he truly is a great Human Being.
He is an activist in many causes.
He organizes charities.
and he even paints!
Plus he is an awesome actor :)

http://denimday.com/

You can find some of his activist causes here:

http://denimday.com/
https://www.piercebrosnan.com/menu.php?mm=1&sm=1&pn=1

Although i dont agree with some of his causes (Anti-Nuclear)

I still think he is truly a remarkable human being.

Good James Bond.

It must be love, love ,love
iconhell_babierykiel_ILoveYouu.gif

That denim day website says wearing jeans is comfortable... gah! I've not worn jeans is neigh on 6 years because they are uncomfortable. They lies.

Pierce Brosnan is still saving the world as Remington Steele :p

That denim day website says wearing jeans is comfortable... gah! I've not worn jeans is neigh on 6 years because they are uncomfortable. They lies.

Yeah Jeans Suck.
But what can u do?

Get the right jeans man. :eek:

I have to agree, I cannot sit around in jeans cause they are the most uncomfortable item of clothing ever invented. I'll wear them while strolling around town but as soon as I walk in the door I'm upstairs to get changed into something more comfortable as it were :cheeky:

Ha!
I cant stand Jeans at all.
Never good.
Im cringing simply talking about them.

Broken in jeans are very comfortable...to me at least

I have to agree, I cannot sit around in jeans cause they are the most uncomfortable item of clothing ever invented. I'll wear them while strolling around town but as soon as I walk in the door I'm upstairs to get changed into something more comfortable as it were :cheeky:

Being naked is really comfortable!

Being naked is really comfortable!
not for me, cuz the pachage starts swingin and knocking everything over.

poked my girlfriend in the eye with the thing...now she's cockeyed and really pissed off about it

I love jeans, love how they feel, love how they wear, love how they seem to be right for most of my appearances

good stuff...surprised really some of you don't think they're comfortable, they take me about 5 seconds to feel fine with them on

poked my girlfriend in the eye with the thing...now she's cockeyed and really pissed off about it

I love jeans, love how they feel, love how they wear, love how they seem to be right for most of my appearances

good stuff...surprised really some of you don't think they're comfortable, they take me about 5 seconds to feel fine with them on

I have gone mentally blind. Thanks.

Take off the attachment next time ;) :p

I love the use of the word "cockeyed". Pretty fitting ;)

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back