Pierce Brosnan

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
For a long while i have admired Pierce Brosnan, not simply because of his movies but because he truly is a great Human Being.
He is an activist in many causes.
He organizes charities.
and he even paints!
Plus he is an awesome actor :)

http://denimday.com/

You can find some of his activist causes here:

http://denimday.com/
https://www.piercebrosnan.com/menu.php?mm=1&sm=1&pn=1

Although i dont agree with some of his causes (Anti-Nuclear)

I still think he is truly a remarkable human being.

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
That denim day website says wearing jeans is comfortable... gah! I've not worn jeans is neigh on 6 years because they are uncomfortable. They lies.

Pierce Brosnan is still saving the world as Remington Steele :p

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
That denim day website says wearing jeans is comfortable... gah! I've not worn jeans is neigh on 6 years because they are uncomfortable. They lies.

Yeah Jeans Suck.
But what can u do?

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User

Get the right jeans man. :eek:

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
I have to agree, I cannot sit around in jeans cause they are the most uncomfortable item of clothing ever invented. I'll wear them while strolling around town but as soon as I walk in the door I'm upstairs to get changed into something more comfortable as it were :cheeky:

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Ha!
I cant stand Jeans at all.
Never good.
Im cringing simply talking about them.

Brad

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Broken in jeans are very comfortable...to me at least

X-Istence

Political User
I have to agree, I cannot sit around in jeans cause they are the most uncomfortable item of clothing ever invented. I'll wear them while strolling around town but as soon as I walk in the door I'm upstairs to get changed into something more comfortable as it were :cheeky:
Being naked is really comfortable!

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
Being naked is really comfortable!
not for me, cuz the pachage starts swingin and knocking everything over.

poked my girlfriend in the eye with the thing...now she's cockeyed and really pissed off about it

I love jeans, love how they feel, love how they wear, love how they seem to be right for most of my appearances

good stuff...surprised really some of you don't think they're comfortable, they take me about 5 seconds to feel fine with them on

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's

poked my girlfriend in the eye with the thing...now she's cockeyed and really pissed off about it

I love jeans, love how they feel, love how they wear, love how they seem to be right for most of my appearances

good stuff...surprised really some of you don't think they're comfortable, they take me about 5 seconds to feel fine with them on
I have gone mentally blind. Thanks.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User

Take off the attachment next time ;) :p

Brad

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User

I love the use of the word "cockeyed". Pretty fitting ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haniew