Pictures of where you post from!

Goatman

Ska Daddy
desk1.JPG

desk2.JPG

You've been locked in the basement or garage??? hehe

Bad MD btw... thats a Sony NetMD????

Nice case though =)

it's be the basement! lol, my room is to the right... I like being in the basement, cool in the summer, and out of the way from people.

yes, it's a Sony NetMD 707S

Cool, this thread gave me a reason to clean my workspace. HEY, theres a desk under there!!!! My girlfriend is beside herself with joy. Been buggin me for a week to clean.

my%20desk.jpg

And this would be my other mess 3 feet to my left. Thats my security director keepin an eye on things.

my%20other%20desk.jpg

And whats wrong with the MD, I have a Sony 707, nothing wrong with it at all. For £150 in June of 2002 i get 58hrs playback, Stero LP2 + LP4 recording, and remote thing, all in digital recording, plays mp3s, wma etc. wasnt going to pay £50 for a few extra hours and a remote thing that lights up :p

Originally posted by OTE
And whats wrong with the MD, I have a Sony 707, nothing wrong with it at all. For £150 in June of 2002 i get 58hrs playback, Stero LP2 + LP4 recording, and remote thing, all in digital recording, plays mp3s, wma etc. wasnt going to pay £50 for a few extra hours and a remote thing that lights up :p
*me goes away to start calculating how many hours of music his device can hold* Anyone here got 20GB of mp3s, can you tell me how many hours that is??

k fair enough u may have more space but over here in the uk mp3 players either dont hold enough music, or they are far to expensive. E.g one of my friends has the protable i-pod thing at £320 i could not justify spending that, also unless u are a long haul traveller or something, when are you going to need that much music. If i go out ill take my mix mini disc with loads of different songs on and maybe one or two other mini discs that provides atleast (LP2 recording) between about 2.5/3 hrs plus an extra 2.5/3 hrs for anyothers i take with me. Does it suit my needs? yes, therefore im happy :p

Here's my workspace ( from history :( ) .. some changes made until now : a new lcd monitor with my second machine near ( & in left-down of my desk ) .. hope u like it and I promise I'll update my shots ;) ..

Sony MD's since the R-91's have been pov sound quality.

Sharp and Panasonic are the best route for MD's.

LP quality is far better on the sharps and panasonics. Get your hand on one and compare.

Originally posted by OTE
k fair enough u may have more space but over here in the uk mp3 players either dont hold enough music, or they are far to expensive. E.g one of my friends has the protable i-pod thing at £320 i could not justify spending that
ahem, have you looked at my location??

my MP3 player holds 20GB of music retails for £280, it is the Creative Jukebox Zen, which I bought right here in the Trading Post from GoNz0 at a much lower price of £170. There are deals to be had, you just got to go for them when you see them.

hmm... not the greatest pic ever. not the best lighting in my comp room, and camera don't really do that great in low light, so i had to use a different setting on the camera. i'll try to get better pics later. here's one for now. And for those of you that may be wondering, yes that is a vanilla coke bottle right by my scanner (gotta love vanilla coke:cool: ) and if anyone noticed that the second drive bay in the computer looks a bit odd, that's cause sony makes some stupid pc's. they put that stupid piece of plastic covering half of the drive bay in the front just to have that stupid button there. In one of the next pictures i get, i'll take a pic of the front of the CD-RW i took out of that drive bay. (currently using an Asus 52x24x52x CD-RW drive.... and i like it:cool: )

oh, and that big orange thing in the foreground right at the bottom of the pic, that's my copies of the Office 2003 stuff, which i also love......... but not as much as vanilla coke:D. and since u people are talkin about MP3 players too, i currently have an Archos Jukebox Studio 20. if ya want, you can look at it at
http://www.archos.com/lang=en//products/prw_500204.html

Originally posted by ElementalDragon
hmm... not the greatest pic ever. not the best lighting in my comp room, and camera don't really do that great in low light, so i had to use a different setting on the camera. i'll try to get better pics later. here's one for now. And for those of you that may be wondering, yes that is a vanilla coke bottle right by my scanner (gotta love vanilla coke:cool: ) and if anyone noticed that the second drive bay in the computer looks a bit odd, that's cause sony makes some stupid pc's. they put that stupid piece of plastic covering half of the drive bay in the front just to have that stupid button there. In one of the next pictures i get, i'll take a pic of the front of the CD-RW i took out of that drive bay. (currently using an Asus 52x24x52x CD-RW drive.... and i like it:cool: )

oh, and that big orange thing in the foreground right at the bottom of the pic, that's my copies of the Office 2003 stuff, which i also love......... but not as much as vanilla coke:D. and since u people are talkin about MP3 players too, i currently have an Archos Jukebox Studio 20. if ya want, you can look at it at
http://www.archos.com/lang=en//products/prw_500204.html

oooooo, me feels drunk

the best is the empty plate of food to the right, that has not made it's way to the dishwasher

In my own defence, that is a paper plate that has screws on it, that way when I set them down they don't roll off of the desk.

However there is a glass on the left side that hasn't made it to the dishwasher yet. Maybe I will clean up and post a new one. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back