Pictures in OutlookXP?

B

Braniac

Anyone know if this is possible?
When i receive an email that has pictures attached to it, I'ld like to see them immediately when I open the message (like outlook express does).
I've searched for the option but can't find it anywhere.

Any help??? plzzzz???

Yes, there's an option . What do u mean with " immediately " ? . Can be there as attachements .

Why would you want attachments to open right up upon rival? That is a security issue that could cause damage to your PC. What if someone sends you a .JPG file embedded with JavaScript that forces your PC to reboot, or even worse?

??? A .jpg-file with a javascript???

I just want attached jpgs to show when I open the mail, and not have to doubleclick on every single picture to show it.

Is there an option I can switch on to do this?

Brainiac, I think what we are saying is that this is a security feature, and not a bad one either.

Well then personally I don't like it. I just want it to behave like outlook express does (which is not so strange I'd say).

Thanx for your infos anyway!

try changing the attchment security in the settings

Nope, nothing also... I'm giving it up and go back to outlook express. :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back