pics of your PC lighting?

uhm.. I dont really like the idea of a camera up my ass so you won t be getting illuminated innards of me anytime soon :p

Oooooooooo Kaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy.

On to the next f00kin disgusting thought. :eek:

LordOfLA said:
uhm.. I dont really like the idea of a camera up my ass so you won t be getting illuminated innards of me anytime soon :p
wait until you are old enough to know where your prostate is, then we can discuss that. :eek: :laugh:

IMG_3129_640.JPG

IMG_3138_640.JPG

Now you can complain about wiring :p.

more pictures at http://personal.x-istence.com/gallery/index.php?album=Computers/Dragonflame-Wiring/

Not much so far, more of a work in progress. I will be updating in a about 2 weeks...

PC_Lights.jpg

REALLY wish i had a better digital camera. hell, my PoS has trouble taking pictures in somewhat bright light at night time. Seems like my camera takes pictures depending on how dark it is outside. if it's noon, bright pictures. if it's around 5-ish, somewhat dark pictures. if it's midnight.......... better get my 10m candle power flashlight out and shine it anywhere that could reflect a lot of light at what i'm tryin to take a pic of.

wachtourak said:
I appluad your choice in beer.

Har, its funny because someone hit my car the other day and agreed to replace the light cover that they smashed (only fair really but I showed my appreciation as they actually stopped).

On my doorstep yesterday morning, a 4 pack of Stella and a new light cover.
I must ring and tell him he can hit my car anytime he likes!

Electronic Punk said:
On my doorstep yesterday morning, a 4 pack of Stella and a new light cover.

I must ring and tell him he can hit my car anytime he likes!

Cant think of an easier way to get free beer... go for it :D

Here are a couple of mine (took them in the dark with the flash partialy covered), I'll take some with the side door removed tomorrow.

BoxFront.jpg

Side1.jpg

Side2.jpg

Cut the biohazzard myself.

gonaads said:
Damn jungle in there. How does that saying go...? "Can't see the forest 'cause of the trees" :rolleyes:

Where's the MoBo? Oh wait I think I see it. :p

Hey it's all good, what counts is that it works and it's stable. :D

the PSU is the unstable part :p If the side is not open, it overheats (weird, i know), besides that, it just works. So i leave the side off all the time.

I have heard that if too many wires are floatin around in yer case it could disrupt air flow and not allow enough cooling. Has nothing to do with neatness, just air flow.

Comments anyone?

[edit]
Also from lookin at this picture, it could be not enough air is gettin up there. Ya got any front case fan(s) pullin air in? Also, how tall is that case?

Also from the looks of this picture, yer CPU is damn near butted up against the PSU. You could be transmitting a lot of heat from the CPU and Heatsink to the PSU. Even if ya do have a big CPU cooling fan.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back