pics of your PC lighting?

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
Well, i just got 2 Blue UV cold cathode lights today, hooked them up. computer got quite bright, though the pics are slightly brighter in the picture than they actually are. Guess my like... 3-4 year old or older 1.2MP digi cam ain't very good at taking pics with UV lighting.... Anyone else have some nifty lighting that they'd wanna post a picture of?

Attachments

• DSC00016.JPG
    DSC00016.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC00017.JPG
    DSC00017.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC00018.JPG
    DSC00018.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC00020.JPG
    DSC00020.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 113
Small teeny tiny constructive critic... clean up yer wiring. :)

Here be my case, nothin really special.

case_mod1.jpg

EL-cable_case-mod.jpg

EL-cable_case-mod2.jpg

finished_side_door3.jpg

Cut out the bio symbol myself. (bit fuzzy, the camera moved :p)

I got a UV desk lamp :D

Granted it doesnt light up my pc like a torch but my pc is under my desk so I dont need a window. However the uv desk lamp is fun :D

Will snap off some tonight, pretty much the same colour as yours, but I have spent many hours on my wiring.

Which reminds me I also have a fan to swap out so will most likely do some snaps after that :D

Gonaads, to me, i think that's as clean as my wiring's gonna get. probably could have made it a little better if i went out and bought the little wire loop things that you usually see stuck to the bottoms of some cases to put wires in instead of cutting, soldering, and shrinkwrapping the wires on some of the fans. didn't think about that till...... right this second. You think you can get it better, you can gladly take a trip to Lehighton, PA and do so. :)

Elemental: Nice lighting, buddy :)

Gonaads: That is one of the cleanest wiring jobs I've yet to see. I have pretty much the same case as you (I have the 1080AMG) and my wiring is a nightmare.

This is not the promised update, just something I noticed from my most recent webcam shot ;D

webcam.jpg

Looks like a Lian Li case to me. Good choice! :) I have the PC-75 maybe I will post some pics later.

Aprox.... i think he was mostly talking about the 3 bottles of beer in the pic, not the corner of his case. lol. Rough night, EP? :lick:

ElementalDragon said:
Gonaads, to me, i think that's as clean as my wiring's gonna get. probably could have made it a little better if i went out and bought the little wire loop things that you usually see stuck to the bottoms of some cases to put wires in instead of cutting, soldering, and shrinkwrapping the wires on some of the fans. didn't think about that till...... right this second. You think you can get it better, you can gladly take a trip to Lehighton, PA and do so. :)

*Waits for FedEx to deliver plane ticket*

I wasn't raggin on yer wiring, just thought maybe some zip ties or somethin.

vivid_vibe said:
Elemental: Nice lighting, buddy :)

Gonaads: That is one of the cleanest wiring jobs I've yet to see. I have pretty much the same case as you (I have the 1080AMG) and my wiring is a nightmare.

Thanks...
Mine is the older Antec Performance II SOHO SX1040. Or was it an SX1080? I don't remember.

*cough*

/me gets real clsoe to zeke_mo and shouts down his ear:

image size!!! :D

/me returns to a sensible distance

You coul dhave used a 1million candle power torch... I mean you wanna light the pc not the ide cable :D

LA, we own a 10m candle power light. it's one bright bastard. and if you stand in front of it..... it get's warm enough that you could probably make a slice of toast after a while if it were close enough for an extended period of time. if ya want, i can post a pic of it after i turn it on low and high. :)

edit: for the hell of it, i took the pics anyway. don't mind the actual quality of the pic, cause i took it with my cell phone, mostly due to the fact that i didn't feel like carrying my old ass 1.2MP digital cam outside just to take a picture that would have been even more crappy. the first pic is when i had it on high power, the second is when i had it on low power. and mind you, this IS at nearly 2AM.

edit #2: Zeke...... wtf kinda mobo is that?!?! is that a Socket 7 AND Slot A mobo?

Attachments

• 10m high power.jpg
    10m high power.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 100
  • 10m low power.jpg
    10m low power.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 119
yeah my dad has a 10m candlepower thing
took it out side and shone it through 2 double glazed windows from the back of the garden at my neck. I got very warm in not vey many seconds :D

Wanna 800Mhz P3 Zeke?

I have no lights, an don't care for any. If I spent time looking at my PC instead of using it them mebey......

thats just my little linux server :p I'm not sure that mobo would support a P3, Right now I think it has a P2 that I OC'ed to 526Mhz or something :)

Come on people... pictures!

Of illuminated computer innards. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back