Pics from our crash

Kush

High On Life!
here are the pics of our crash a while back the guy in the pics is my friend wees. he was driving

Attachments

• Dsc00058.jpg
    Dsc00058.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 110
  • Dsc00059.jpg
    Dsc00059.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 121
  • Dsc00060.jpg
    Dsc00060.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 109
  • Dsc00061.jpg
    Dsc00061.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 93
  • Dsc00062.jpg
    Dsc00062.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 108
well guess thats a total loss. man I hope no one got injured.

more pics

Attachments

• Dsc00063.jpg
    Dsc00063.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 84
  • Dsc00064.jpg
    Dsc00064.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 90
yeah hes the only one that got hurt, u can kinda see it on his face, the side airbag came out and smacked him out cold, we slapped and woke him up, lol, nothin happend to me and my other friend as we were on the passenger side, which nothing happened to cuz we were going in circles and everything hit on his side (as u can see in the last two pics)just lil tiny pieces of glass got in my skin but that went away fast, yeah total loss well they said to fix it it would cost more than a new one so yeag total loss, he had bought that car used from a prince only lasted two weeks!

funny thing is right after the crash he wanted to take his cds when they were towing it :D

spun around like 3 times unrooted a tree took down a fence! lol

he was trying to go through cars, as he usually does, (hes good at it) but a car came from the left merging on the road with us and our back left of the bumper hit their front right of the bumper, the went into the bridge and we went out of control into some sand and then started spinning

yeah i do to, all i know is the driver went to the hospital

Reminds me of that peugeot advert where that guy rehsapes his entire car.
Pretty sure I was in an accident a few weeks ago, found white pain and scratch marks all down the side. Oops. :) - Perhaps not tho as I am pretty sure I would have felt it, unless I fell asleep on the motorway again.

Probably less than it cost's to buy the elephant to reshape it :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back