Pics from our crash

Round where I live this motor would be on a hydraulic laser aligned chassis puller, nearside doors and rear boot replaced along with all the trim and wheels and on a garage forecourt for sale as “one careful lady owner, full service history, immaculate” the minute is was “written off” by the insurance company, even if it meant welding two cars together cut down the middle, as opposed to in half, as is usually the case, such is the technical competence of my local garage owner who just happens to be a Millwall supporter (well known in the UK for their timid and polite supporters) most of which have degrees in such “hard” subjects as philosophy and accounting to mention nothing of the fact that they are all trained from birth in the arts or car repair and “maintenance” as regards court appearances and Police inquests when the car goes two different ways on the motorway!

This is clearly only minor damage.

:) :) :) :)

no its not the chasis was bent, that means its dead

Not where I live, it will be re-resurrected (re-cycled) as a great second-hand car as described in my last post.

:) :) :)

hmm , but cool, wouldnt that make it less quality?

If frame is bent, it's toast.

Otherwise two new/used doors, rear clip, trunk and rear section, bumper, tires, paint and yer in business. A bent frame and even with laser sighted frame straightening jigs it would prolly still "dog leg" down the road. It would not handle well at speed. But for pimpin 'round town, it would be fine. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back