Pickle with a ati all in wonder 8500

metalhead152

OSNN Junior Addict
I did a fresh install of windows Xp with SP2 and all is well, with my "all in wonder 8500" in its slot, and windows found all the drivers and there are NO problems in the divice manager its great, but I tried to install The multimedia center
for the all in wonder (so I can Watch T.v, Ect.) and Stupid me it replaced the drivers that were already installed in the first place and everything screwed up, (kept saying "new hardeware found unknown device") So I reinstalled Xp SP2 and its okay now (with windows drivers installed) but I was wonder ing if there is a way to install the the media center (not the drivers for anything:))?, Also it says that with a 8500 I should Be useing Multimedia Center 9.02/ WDM 6.14.10.6246/ and CATALYST 4.10. nothing later:) Thanks for your help:)
:)

Can you choose 'custom install' at all? If so you should be able to untick the driver form loading.

AH No worries, Heres the process in case any ones intrested.... Got to ati.com, Downloaded Control panel, then installed it, Downloaded Wdm capture, istalled it, Downloaded DAO\MDCA, Installed it, The downloaded Media Center 9-02-0-0...
EXACT ORDER WORK PERFECTO:)

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back