• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

picking router along w/wireless card

hey i need a router for my road runner cable and i also would like a card that goes in my labtop so i can get wireless LAN connection from the router. *does that mean i need a wireless router?* * how is it possible to have a wireless router (the cable has to go thro it some how?* AHHHHHHHHHH???

im geting quite confused about what to get and how there is so many options and its hard to find b/c nothing is rated that good on amazon and there seems to be a big flaw to each one. HELP!

R

rettahc

For what you are trying to do you should probably get a wireless router. The router itself is not completly wireless, it should have ports on it just like a reguar router, along with antenna's to broadcast the wireless signal.

Netgear make good wireless routers. Linksys normally make good routers but I heard they had problems with the wireless (dunno if it's true). Try and get the same brand wireless card as the router if you can.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies