Physical Memory Dump???

sidefx

OSNN Addict
I turn my system off every night and when my pc is first turned on the next day applications will suddenly shut down by itself and I am unable to reopen then, shortly after the first application closes I get a Blue Screen with a huge message ending by stating something about a Physical Memory Dump.

What is a Physical Memory Dump and how do I fix this?

After getting this Blue Screen error I reboot my pc and all is fine for the duration that it's turned on.

j79zlr

Glaanies script monkey
Political User
A physical memory dump is just that, it is a dump of the contents of ram at the time of a crash, usefull to almost noone except maybe some uber geeks who use it to debug program crashes.

Go to System Properties - Advanced - Startup & Recovery Settings then change "Write Debugging Information" to NONE, this will stop memory dumps, and uncheck Automatically Restart.

Now you should get BSOD with a stop message and can help to determine the actual cause of your problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut