phpMyAdmin Question

G

gmagnuson

OK, I am trying to install PHP-Nuke on the webserver. I installed phpMyAdmin-2.5.2-rc1 today, and am trying to follow these instructions: http://tldp.org/HOWTO/PHP-Nuke-HOWTO/phpmyadmin.html
I am on Figure 5-4. I cannot find a place to upload my nuke.sql file to create all of the tables I need. I know there is different versions, but what I have is a newer version of phpMyAdmin, and it should be easier..... Someone said that the box to upload will not appear if the webserver does not allow it, If it does not allow it, then how am I going to install php-nuke. I need to get this fixed. Thanks for any help!

Look at picture 5.3. Press the SQL tab. That should get you to the right page.

I did that, but when I go to the sql tab, the option is not there to upload the file.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back