Php, Cgi, Perl, Ect

dubstar

format c:
is there any site that lets you download pretty much everything and installs it to a directory that sets it up properly, or if i install everything by itself will it work together alright?

simplified: can i use any combination of scripts (php,cgi,perl,js,asp,ect) together without problems?

Choose one language, and try that first.

To have them all running at once would require a lot of jumps and hoops. Perl + PHP would run on Apache just fine, but ASP on the other hand wouldnt, JSP would be possible, if you got a license from sun, and ASP would run on IIS.

Good luck

You can get it all running together (interaction will be alot more difficult) on IIS. But IIS is expensive and requires alot of maintenance, take it from me.

I'm not saying other servers don't require maintenance... but we're talking The Vole here.

Perl + PHP is all i really needed to hear, but i thought i'd broaded my search for the truth. thanks guys

Download Apache, and install PHP, and download mod_perl or some other form of perl that runs on windows, and off you go.

No, there is a windows version as well

Originally posted by dubstar
rock on! but doesnt it only work with linux?!

Did you even look around the site? Cause it blatently says download a windows version here some place on that site.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back