[php] Apache/PHP cannot load module

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Hi all,

I am having trouble loading my php modules, according to the apache error log.

This is the errors in the log:

Code:
[Wed Dec 12 14:03:07 2007] [notice] Parent: Created child process 2968
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '.\\ext\\php_curl.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '.\\ext\\php_gd2.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '.\\ext\\php_gettext.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '.\\ext\\php_imap.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '.\\ext\\php_openssl.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '.\\ext\\php_snmp.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  Module 'mysql' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '.\\ext\\php_imagick.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
My question is: how do I get rid of the double backslashes appearing, cause I know thats what my problem is.

Sever Setup:
WinXPPro/Apache2.2.4/PHP5.2.1/MySQL4.1.2

Thanks,

Heeter

Last edited:
that is actually right, make sure the dlls are either there or look throught php.ini under extensions and comment them out

Hey Carpo,

Thanks for the response, bud.

I think that it's wrong, because my other older webserver setup doesn't put double slashes in the error log, when there were errors during setup.

I do have the modules loaded into the \ext folder, I have also tried to comment them out, and the errors disappear, but I do need a couple to load, though.

Thanks

Heeter

guessing you have
; Directory in which the loadable extensions (modules) reside.
extension_dir = "./"

or

extension_dir = "C:\path_to\php\ext"

i always tend to install php to C:\PHP - spaces in folder names can cause problems, also have you put any of the php dlls in the windows or system32 folder ?

No it still not working,

I have moved to PHP 5.2.5 and it still is doing this,

I have moved from Apache 2.2.4 to 2.2.3, still same situation.

Maybe a problem with Windows?

Thanks a whole bunch, Carpo.

Heeter

BTW, love your new avatar, Carpo

Heeter

when i have had a web server on here apache 2.2.6 mysql 5.0.45 and php 5.2.5 i had no errors

That is why I am thinking Windows XP itself.

Everything I am throwing at it is giving me the same results.

Heeter

Have you tried adding your PHP directory to the system PATH variable?

Your right Carpo.

I mistyped my post.

Heeter

I'm having this same problem.

Funny thing is, I didn't have this problem under Vista. Now I'm trying to move my webserver-related stuff to my "new" franken-box (which is running XP), and stuff starts breaking.

Welcome To OSNN, Rhainor.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

I fixed my problem by moving from Apache 2.2.4 to 2.2.3

Heeter

Welcome To OSNN, Rhainor.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

I fixed my problem by moving from Apache 2.2.4 to 2.2.3

Heeter
After posting my message, I did a little more looking around, and was able to fix the problem by doing a manual install instead of using the .msi installer.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back