Photoshop menu

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political Access
Before I had Photoshop CS2 there was a context menu with CS that said "Open in photoshop" when I right clicked on a picture. Has anybody found a way to get this option back?

Hm well you can try this script I made, which will point it to the default install path for image ready cs2 and photoshop cs2 for gif, png, bmp, and jpeg images, as well as PSD files.

It would take too long to do all the file types and those are the most common. If you do use it then be sure to back up your registry first as safe practice.View attachment 5990

Attachments

• cs2.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
oooooooh!!!! Thanks.... :D

Ah sweet! Thanks a bunch Luna!

Did it work out for both of you? It did on my system, but I was not sure how well it would carry over on others.

I basically installed CS, and then modified the CS keys to point to the CS2 exe file and exported each bit of code to one reg file.

hi guys

I always had to teach windows to do it once for a particular file and I would have the option after that.

Right click on a jpeg and select "open with" choose program.

In the next box select browse and choose the photoshop exe.

make sure that you do not check "always use the selected program to open ..."

Now whenever you decide to open a jpeg you could also right click and open with photoshop

hope it helped.

for gif images I have both phtoshop and gif animator as my choices.

very handy

egghead

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back