Photoshop/Illustrator/PaintShopPro Support - Help, Tutorials, Setting etc

• Thread starter PseudoKiller
  • Start date
I remember reading in an NTFS thread previously about
an easy way to produce fine scan lines.
(Pretty sure it was you PK, but I can't be certain:shrug:)

If anyone has the technique
please let me know.

Thanks ;)

mike09 said:
i need to ask a quick question (pretty noobish one at that), how do i get an image centered in a wallpaper. thanks in advance.
Move it to the centre? Use guidelines(View>New Guideline) to help you out, and the arrow keys on your keyboards to nudge the image a pixel at a time...

mike09 said:
i need to ask a quick question (pretty noobish one at that), how do i get an image centered in a wallpaper. thanks in advance.

Click on the move tool at the top right of the tool bar. Then move w/mouse or arrow keys.

Thanks Razer. :)

Edit: Whoops, sorry didn't see this page 0_87 and your response. :p

While I'm here, I should ask if anyone knows how I can get the psd files to be assoc w/PS by default.

Somehow I messed it up prob by installing somethin else after.

I can open psd's in PS but I cant jus click on a psd so that it opens in PS by default.Instead I get that message that M$ doesnt recognize the file and can't open it and do I want to go to the internet to search for the thing that opens it.

Confused? :p

Erbmaster said:
I remember reading in an NTFS thread previously about
an easy way to produce fine scan lines.
(Pretty sure it was you PK, but I can't be certain:shrug:)

If anyone has the technique
please let me know.

Thanks ;)

Easiest way I found is to download the attachment I have included and then open Photoshop Click>Edit>Define Pattern and give the pattern a name and thats it. Now when you have an image open just double click the layer to open Layer Styles. Now go to Pattern Overlay and go to the pattern drop down box. In there you will see the new pattern. You should see what it looks like on the image you are editing. Make adjustments accordingly.

Two useful solutions :D

Thx NetRyder i'll read up on this to get the gen ;)...

PseudoKiller said:
Easiest way I found is to download the attachment I have included and then open Photoshop Click>Edit>Define Pattern and give the pattern a name and thats it. Now when you have an image open just double click the layer to open Layer Styles. Now go to Pattern Overlay and go to the pattern drop down box. In there you will see the new pattern. You should see what it looks like on the image you are editing. Make adjustments accordingly.

Seems much easier to me... Thx PK :cool: kudos for that,
and a vote point for you both:D

Fun w/circular text in PS ...

Had a little fun doin this little thing in PS w/the help of this tutorial ...

http://www.heathrowe.com/tuts/circulartext.asp

Of course its not pefrect as I am relatively new at this stuff and the "styles" are my own.Wish I knew how to improve on the transparency. :p

Still, I thought it might help to encourage others to give it a go! (Thats what its all about, is it not?) ;)

Insan1.gif

Now how do I get an ~ shaped path to type my text on in PS? :)

Thanks wadada!

PK ... I can do it in Illustrator alright, but not in PS. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back