photoshop elements

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
I'm getting the small photoshop as a present...what is missing from the full version?

also, can someone tell me something really cool to do, that's easy, so that I can have fun while I learn the basics?

Pick your nose!!!!;)

But seriously, PE2 is a great program, I could never afford or justify Photshop so can't tell you what is different PE2 does everything you could possibly want to do to graphics and it makes reasonable very quick web pages at the touch of a button.

The forum over at adobe is full of very professional graphic artists that rave about the program but loose me with their techno babble... :eek:

you talking about the 30 dallor educational edition?

I am using Photoshop Elements for a year now and still discover new features. Basically it is the same as Photoshop. What is missing compared to the full version is for instance:
-Actions Palette and Recordable Actions
-Paths
-Channels
-CYMK Support
-Editable Vector Shapes
Since I don't even know exactly what that is I don't miss it so much. You can find a good comparison here .

Just play around with it, I don't doubt the 'cool' ideas will come to you just by themselves. You can as an example make some panoramas using Photomerge, a feature not included in the full version (as far as I know - too expensive for me).

Have fun with it! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back