Photoshop Contest Entries (Pretty cool)

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political Access
Ever read H.G. Wells novel the Time Machine? Me neither. I'm pretty sure it's about this guy who goes back in time to 1955 to make sure his parents get together or else Disney can't make any sequels. Something like that.... In this contest, photoshop is your time machine and you may use it to meld the past, present and future.

The rules of this game are thus: Your image can contain objects from the past, present and future, but it must be an amalgam of any two. The trick in this contest is to put objects in settings foreign to their timeline. As always, quality is a must. You'll have 48 hours for this contest, so make your submissions count.

http://www.worth1000.com/cache/contest/contestcache.asp?contest_id=8779&display=photoshop#entries

I always loved that site,the work they do is brilliant :laugh:

Some of the looks really good .. It would take me forever to learn how to do that ..

Ever read H.G. Wells novel the Time Machine? Me neither.

I can't believe anyone didn't read "the time machine"

raise your hands please

?

read it then...it's REALLY good...especially when you see the genious of vision in h g wells

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back