Photoshop 7

Jz1397-5

XP Bad Ass
Hey, i am new to picture editing, and recently bought photoshop 7 and a digital camera, only problem is that i need to remove red eye, how do i do that? (bought a new cat with pretty blue eyes)

right on top, when u have your picture opened? cant tell u now, i'm at anoter computer that doesnt have shop on it.

dangit, thanks for your help. let me know when your on a comp with shop

Originally posted by Jz1397-4
Hey, i am new to picture editing, and recently bought photoshop 7 and a digital camera, only problem is that i need to remove red eye, how do i do that? (bought a new cat with pretty blue eyes)

Here is a red eye remover action for Photoshop

File add it to your actions folder in photoshop and run and read the prompts

ok, i put it in my actions folder, but then how do i use it from there, there was no prompt

Is there any effects that can make those tv lines..err... something like the header in neonwizard site?

ok, i put it in my actions folder, but then how do i use it from there, there was no prompt

You must load your picture and then go to your action palette and run the action then follow the prompt.

@Nismo83 You don't need one, Look here Scanlines

can someone show me a play by play on this? i am REALLY REALLY new. sorry for me being an idiot

Originally posted by Nismo83
Is there any effects that can make those tv lines..err... something like the header in neonwizard site?

do you me scan lines?

If so make a new inage 10 px wide and 2 high with a transparent background. then zoom in a lot and make a horizontal line 1px thick at the top of the image so it is half black and half transparent. Then press Ctrl+A to select it all. then Edit>Define pattern and save it. Open up the image you want to apply the affect to and make a new layer. Then go edit>fill and choose that pattern and it should come out looking like scan lines.

can someone show me a play by play on this? i am REALLY REALLY new. sorry for me being an idiot

Grab this small Tutorial I made, hope this helps you.

Next time when you take pictures with your digital cam and flash, when turning on the flash, try pressing the button again. A flash- light symbol with an eye through it or with it may appear. Select this option! When you press to take a picture it will flash a few times before it actually takes the picture. This way people's eyes get used to the flash light and it reduces the red light effect.

Adobe Photoshop in-program Help feature is quite extensive. You may want to try the included search feature for help on how to use effects or in which menu to find it. The included manual should say a thing or two about is as well.

Kind regards,
Willem Moolenaar

yes, but it does not look too good. it is just grayed out sorta. then again it is a cat and the eyes were not all that red, more of a yellow.

by Quiksilvah did it work allright then?
i made it half black and half white but i couldn't save it as pattern.. it only let me define it as custom shape..

I am currently {
| |
intrigue_alvin83@hotmail.com
| |
alvinauboonhock
}
=========================
Intel P4 1.5 Ghz
Intel D850GB MOBO
256MB PC 800 RDRAM
20GB Maxtor HDD (5400 RPM)
40GB Maxtor HDD (7200 RPM)
52X Creative CDROM
8X4X32 Creative CDRW
16X ASUS DVD ROM
Iomega 100 MB USB Zip Drive
SYBA Ultra ATA IDE controller card
SB live 5.1 DE
Ageing Gainward 64MB GF2MX400 --> | Upgrading to GF4 Ti4 series |
Altec Lansing ACS 56
Dlink 538tx NIC

Originally posted by Nismo83
i made it half black and half white but i couldn't save it as pattern.. it only let me define it as custom shape..

k sorry, my fault what you should have in the layers pallete it shape one which is the black line you drew and nothing else.
If you have that make a new layer with nothing on and then do then press Ctrl+A and go edit>define pattern. THat should work. if it doesnt pm me

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back