Photoshop 6.0 Not Working With Xp

You will have to format C: and install XP on a clean drive....

ME is like a big fat virus !!!! Upgrading over it still leaves bits of it all over your drive....

Dont worry about your programs... You can always re-install them after you get XP up !!

:cool:

Paging File

They are referring to the Windows Paging File and unles you have specifically gone into your System properties and turned it off, there is a paging file set by default by Windows XP. This is completely separate from the Photoshop scratch disk.

Anyway, if the problem was this, Photoshop usually displays and error stating that there needs to be a windows paging file. I tried to run without a paging file on two of my systems (one with 512 and one with a gig of RAM) and niether would run Photoshop but in each case, it did come up with an error. I must agree with everyone else, do a clean install to fix this problem. Especially mixing a 9x system and an NT based one.

Sorry to bump this thread, but I have an issue with photoshop 6.0 - the installer won't start :(

Nothing happens when you try to run the installer..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back