Photos: New Peripherals from Logitech

madmatt

Awesome is as awesome does.
Political Access
Logitech-MX3200_550x284.jpg

EasyCall-Desktop_550x321.jpg

LX-710-desktop_550x323.jpg

Source: CNET News.com

If Logitech is releasing a new lineup (which it appears that they are) then the new "top of the line" model isn't shown. I assume it will be a Bluetooth configuration (along the lines of the DiNovo Laser and MX5000).

I've got nothing against logitech, but I don't like their design of their mice products. Also, on their entry-level mice, the scroll wheel seem well dodgey - scrolls up and down with the lightest of touches.
I don't like MS newer mice either... they don't have detents like they used to have on the older products (except for gaming mice).

I hate Logitech these days, still use their mx1000 and keyboards til ms release the above though.

Microsoft has some sleek new hardware coming down the pipe. I might have to look into it.

Logitech has decent sets but has lacked with new products lately. The software is troublesome too.

I got that BT mx5000 keyboard and bt mxlaser mouse.
just got it, paid 110 for it :(

WTF is that middle multi media thinger? Is that a touchpad or some kinda elbow resting thumb pad thinger or what?

Middle photo: A speaker with phone controls.

I hate Logitech these days, still use their mx1000 and keyboards til ms release the above though.
:eek:

Wow EP I am shocked anyone would say this about Logitech I have NEVER had a bad experience...

May I ask why you say this??

just curious..

Mike A!

Their lack of 64bit support and dual contradictions on my support calls.

I have always had a fancy to Microsoft Hardware over Logitech hardware.

Still looks sexy though, especially since it's black :D

i tend to like the combination i've been sticking too for quite some time now...... Logitech for mice, MS for keyboards.

The software is troublesome too.
madmatt..... if you had the trouble i was having before with my Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 and the Intellitype software/drivers..... you wouldn't be complaining about Logitech's software, which so far i've had no problems with.

I have the diNovo Laser (Bluetooth) and every time I open up WMP the SetPoint software "holds" onto it. Meaning if I close WMP then SetPoint keeps it running (not actively, but as a process). The only way to get and keep WMP closed is to kill the process for SetPoint.

Other than that I've had very good luck with Logitech software. It is certainly not bloatware and it is certainly useful.

I also have never had a bad experience with Logitech Support. They have replaced two keyboard/mouse combos without asking me to do much at all (I explained to them I was an IT pro).

Wow.... now that looks awesome.

think i can top your issues, madmatt. gladly it hasn't happened lately, but before, for some odd reason, a crucial registry entry would either become corrupt or vanish that allowed my keyboard to work (usually upon restart..... computer didn't get restarted that often at that time. lol). usually i'd have to unplug the keyboard, uninstall the drivers, reinstall the drivers, and plug the keyboard back in.

Sazar..... i'm not much into PC racing games, but...... DAAAAMMMNNNNN that looks like a boatload of fun!!!

You win the prize for most annoying keyboard/mouse driver/software issue. That is far more annoying than my issue. At least I have an easy fix.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back