Photos: New Peripherals from Logitech

How come I never get an exclusives? It looks sweet. Well worth the $250 price tag.

Man, that looks awesome. :)
Not sure if I'd toss $250 on a keyboard though.

Damn sexy indeed, but I agree it's a bit steep on the price tag.

Looks pretty good, but I don't like the vertical stand.
Does it have all the keys backlit?

The vertical stand is the recharging base.

Only the function keys have LCD's above them.

The vertical stand is the recharging base.

Only the function keys have LCD's above them.

I know. But the MS keybord has a horizontal base so I can have it nicely plug in while everyday using.

I'm not talking about lcd's, but about backlight - like on a cellphone or the MS keyboard.

That's all for lighting, the F/Function keys and LCD's for the other special buttons. The keyboard does not have backlight.

Thanks for the info. I'd rather wait for the MS keyboard then.

I know, call me a freak but this is the best mouse I've ever powned. 8 button cordless. Now if someone would just make a keyboard with keys that actually click and letters that don't wear off, I would give up my 1988 IMB keyboard.

uhm... thats a trackball and ugly.

Sure but it's a beautiful thing in my hand when a flick of my finger (not the entire mouse) causes the cursor to glide across the screen with tremendous speed (adjustable) and the ball feels like it's gliding on a cushion of air. It's the next best thing to having mouse commands surgically implanted into my hand

The IBM keyboard looks ugly but it's a typist's dream come true. No other keyboard comes close to the feel of a positive click feedback you get from this keyboard. New keyboards make me feel like my fingers are in mud. I've already worn out three keyboards - many letters wore out. there is not a single letter worn out with my IBM. I just bought another at a thrift store for $5.00. They are virtually
indestructible .

My Sony keyboard: Yeah, I know - why the tape letters. Paint would not last long, a permanent marking pen would not last. This was a last resort. I have superman fingers. I destroy every single keyboard in front of me but my IBM.

sony19du.jpg

keys3hz.jpg

My IBM which has been in use 3:1 now

ibm3sf.jpg

Last edited:
Why they make these keyboards shiny I have no idea.

Humans produce oils, those things will look like ass.

Lynch is correct about the old IBM keyboards - I used one twety years ago that had a metal chasis and would kinda 'sing' if you typed hard.... you gt one like that Lynch? They were attached to 3270 terminals - not at all sure they would work as PS2 without major adaptations.....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back