Photos: New Peripherals from Logitech

yeah. thank god it was just a keyboard (Microsoft) issue..... never had a single problem with my MX1000 or the SetPoint software used with it.

Nothing really exiting. I'm gonna stick to my MX1000 and OEM UltraX falt keyboard and wait for MS...

I love that m$ keyboard thinger :)

Will see how practical it is when it drops (price is a factor).

I'll probably move my g-15 to work or use it as a second keyboard for gaming.

/me shrugs.

Setpoint software... SUCKS for logitech. The software for the g-15 is prtty decent though.

Now if that was wireless...

You all that a reply?

THats a RAZER mouse using Microsofts marketing...

come on... :laugh:

lol!@!

...... i can see that going down the tubes fast. lol. never had any luck with MS mice. the mouse wheel on the one i used to have wore out rather quickly. basically turned into a smooth-rolling mouse wheel.

yeah. that Logitech Revolution looks freakin sweet (also news about it on their homepage). don't really wanna spend $100 for another mouse though...... especially one with less buttons than my MX1000

Hmmm

MS Habu, Logitex MX Revolution... how about a keyboard to replace my logitech ultra-x mnow that I have keys starting to stick?

The revolution looks secseh :D

That, coupled with the "ultimate" keyboard will be interesting.

Pity there is no numpad, I wonder if we can use the di-nuvo numpad with the ultimate keyboard?

Or if m$ will release a numpad to complement the ultimate keyboard? That would be awesome.

Released alongside Vista (makes sense). $249 for a wireless desktop! Goodness!

Exciting!

Why oh why do they not make it available in black?

:(

The revolution is ok, I blogged about it a bit last week.
Looking forward to this keyboard, its about time I got myself a bluetooth setup, then I can use my phone on there as well :)

Expensive agreed, but I am sure the original bluetooth package was still more when it was first released.

I won't miss the numpad ;D

I'm shocked you've been updating your blog lately, wonder how long it will last :eek:

Might update today too ;)
I usually try to think of at least 3 things or I don't bother.
Got 1 so far; D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back