• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Photo editor is where????

A

alloy25

I used to have windows photo editor in my microsoft office tools but after I reinstalled xp It has gone....I canrt remember how to put it back...

Alloy25

A

alister

It is a part of MS Office. I don't think that it installs by default either, you have to select it. If you have already installed Office then go to add/remove programs and select MS Office and then when the setup screen comes up it gives you the options to remove/add components/etc.. then select add components and then add Photo Editor. If you are using the new Office beta then you are out of luck because from what I have heard Photo Editor is not part of it.

Alister

A

alloy25

Originally posted by alister
It is a part of MS Office. I don't think that it installs by default either, you have to select it. If you have already installed Office then go to add/remove programs and select MS Office and then when the setup screen comes up it gives you the options to remove/add components/etc.. then select add components and then add Photo Editor. If you are using the new Office beta then you are out of luck because from what I have heard Photo Editor is not part of it.

Alister
DONE....Thank you very much for your help ...It worked !!!!!!!
I was lost without it there..
Alloy25

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies