Phone Unlock Codes

What make of phone do u think is best???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well - I have a Motorola with T-Mobile, a C650. It's not too good of a phone, but whatever. I'm going overseas and want to use a pre-paid SIM card there ; what can I do? Sorry, I've not the slightest idea what the hell to do with my cell phone cept make and recieve calls.

Nick M said:
Well - I have a Motorola with T-Mobile, a C650. It's not too good of a phone, but whatever. I'm going overseas and want to use a pre-paid SIM card there ; what can I do? Sorry, I've not the slightest idea what the hell to do with my cell phone cept make and recieve calls.
The first thing to try is to call T-Mobile and tell them you're going overseas, and that you'd like to have your phone unlocked. See if they are willing to do it for you. My friend had a SE with T-Mo and they unlocked it for him before he went on vacation.

I use an SE with Fido. No problems good phone and dont care about unlocking it.

so music man, how do i unlock my nokia 3220. i also have a data cable if it helps!!! :)

bobsalot pm me ur imei number and the network its locked to and i will give u the code to unlock it. to get ur imei number type this while idle on ur phone *#06#

Nick M said:
call tmobile and tell them that. and hopefully they'll give you an unlock code

you can just find the program on google there are sites that lets you get it for free and other dont

how can i find out if my phone is hardlocked. and where do i get the software for my data cable from.

I have a motorola on T-mobile (unlocked). The only problem its a Tri Band GSM phone and I get crappy reception. My brother has a quad band GSM and gets great reception.... I might buy a new MPx220. (I have the MPx200).

I haven't had too many cell phones but the ones I think look the best is Motorola. Plus the new Razr is sick.

If you go down to your local market, theres usually someone there who is willing to unlock mobiles for a fiver.
Nokia's are by far the best, the Symbian operating system is pretty much unlimited.

bobsalot go to unlock.nokiafree.org and download their program thats how i unlock phones it cant unlock the new bb5 phones though, they are trying to figure out the algorithim for it as it is much more complex than the normal dct-4, but dont worry the bb5 phones are only the nokia 6630, nokia 6680,6681,6682 etc

bloody hell this threads dried up. my phone is now unlocked by the way so thanks for all u guys help. xxxxx

Not sure if this question is allow on this forum. Mods slap me if I'm in the wrong....
How do you enter the an unlocking code into Nokia phones?

take out ur sim. turn on ur phone. type in the code. to get the p and w and that press star.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back