• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Phone..PDA...Verizon...

failurbydesign

music MUSIC music
Political User
Well ive had my Q (verizon) for quiet some time now, love the keyboard, BUT i will never ever use the data package ( mainly the phone runs faster and more customizable that a reg phone) anyways since most of the new nice pda's require the data plan on verizon, are there any recommendations for a phone/PDA for me within verizon like the q???

Verizon is changing so you have to have a data plan with all pdas. If you are looking for a device with an easy to use OS, I would recommend the Palm Centro. I've had mine for 6 months, and I love it!!! All of the apps are easy to use, the menus are simple, and if you decide to look for 3rd market apps, there are plenty.

Honestly, I started out just using the phone as a phone/calendar/address book, but I've found that the internet at your fingers comes in handy. Plus, the texting is great. Keyboard is on the small side, so I would look at one to see if it fits your fingers. I tend to use the end of my nails to type.

LindaP

OSNN One Post Wonder
I love my Palm m500, but it's getting old and certainly does not do the things a Palm Centro can do. One thing I love about my m500 is reading ebooks at night using the backlight. It does not disturb my husband while he is sleeping. I don't know if a Centro is good for ebooks but I am willing to give it a try (when I buy one some day!)

The Centro screen might be too small for eBooks. I would definitely take a look at a store before you purchased one. For eBooks, you would be better with a device that is all screen, like a Touch Pro/iPhone/Storm, etc.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix