philipsfuncam665

B

bryboy1313

I have a pcvc665k, won't install on xp. need advice. ALSO, I put win 98 in, had the partition, now I got no 98 in the part, but spooling on xp. I run a virus scan and get another spool, I'm up to 14. need to get it , win 98, out of xp and re-install, all on the same com. any help ?:rolleyes: answer here or brys13@hotmail.:happy: have a nice day everyone, war is coming.

I will have to look around more but, This Link says that Windows 2000 and XP are not supported with that camera.

Can confirm your camera does not work on XP as I have the same one and had to replace it.
If you installed Win 98 after XP that is your problem.
Delete the partition with Partition Magic etc and install 98 on one partition.
Add a further partition and install XP, use "Boot Magic" etc, as the Boot Manager to run either / or from bootup.

Well with my cam i searched everywhere for drivers but then gave up, i later relised that xp supports it without drivers :D

Skazz

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back