Philips CDRW 400 series drivers

M

Maximus825

Hey, I need some XP drivers for a Philips 400 series drive. Can anyone help me out with that?

What do you mean?!?

Drivers should'nt be need for the Cd-rw, Windows has cd drivers built in...

This is a USB drive. I'm pretty sure that it needs drivers. Or ata least a firmware update. Philip's website is really messed up. They don't list things like they should and stuff. If anyone has one of these drives working under Windows XP let me know, it would be greatly appriciated. Thanks a lot.

Oh... Try here... Pay attention to the warning... Hope it helps...

Win2k driver might work... I'm still looking though...

The lack of drivers for that thing seems to be common...
I have'nt found anything but Win2k drivers... Give them a try...

I found this article at http://www.computingreview.com/PRD_16143_1772crx.aspx

Please install the unit using updated USB drivers from www.freecom.com as follows: choose support, choose drivers/patches, under traveler II series choose cdrw, from the drop down menu choose USB for your operating system, and download the driver that comes up. Unzip this driver to a clean floppy disk, go back through the add new hardware wizard, and specify the A drive as the location for the drivers. This should cause the Operating System to recognize the unit.

Go here, click on the pull-down menu 'Select softwareplatform'> USB Connection Windows XP. This will give you a direct download link to the driver referred to above.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back