Personal firewall leaktesting!

Zonearlam is your problem Leejend. You want to completely purge ZA and try comodo again.

If you don't use comodo you are better off with nothing. There are no known ways through comodo as yet, there are lots of known ways through ZA where it won't alert you.

Well, after reading this thread I thought I'd give this Comodo a try. Very impressed so far, nice and easy, good layout, small footprint and appears to do the job nicely.
Thanks for the recommendation!

I agree with lord, after blasting through many software firewalls. I really like comodo's offering. No issues here. I was using Look n stops firewall, which is also super.

but since it scored well in leak testing, how can you not use this? and for free.

my two cents:smoker:

I setup my network behind my PC through a shared net connection so now they are also firewalled against most types of attacks. Two rules and move them to the upper few rules to make it work.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back