Perl Software

Just sent myself an email. Be back to vote later. :D

Looks a good idea though.

If you would like to know more about the program and its other features feel free to e-mail me.....

its good, but got an error the 1st time round. i tried tracing it to me and couldnt :)

The Program was built to completely block whoM actually sent the message and trace lock it back to the program itself.

Also note that the program has a log system for keeping records every e-mail sent. Thanks to my Log AM v1.5 software addition to the program it makes administrating the software much easy though i havent added the clear log features. Basically all messages and/ or information sent is logged into a .dll file that is simply accessible by way of browser as if it were a .html file.

Pretty soon i will have the access file fixed for faster access for those who use dial-up & ISDN, for those who use Cable,ADSL,SDSL,Sattilite,T1, or higher should have any load time problems.

The Source code for this particular program will not be made available at this time until its further developement is complete. If you are interested in running this program on your domain please e-mail itxhlp@hotmail.com for more information on program domain usage.

Chris - ITX Corporation

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back