pentium prices cut at hand

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
The chipmaker has planned the price adjustment for desktop Pentium 4 chips for late February, according to sources. It will be the first such cut for these chips since November. The price cuts for the desktop chips, including the top-of-the-line 3.06GHz Pentium 4, will range from about $25 to $50, sources said.

Intel regularly cuts its prices as part of a predetermined plan in which it brings out faster processors and moves its existing chips down in price. The company typically notifies its customers of intended price moves well in advance. In this case, the price move will help make way for a 3.2GHz desktop Pentium 4 chip due out later in the quarter.

These moves will allow manufacturers that now ship desktops with 2GHz Pentium 4 chips to fit them with 2.4GHz chips for the same price. And desktops with 2.4GHz chips will be able to move up to a 2.53GHz chip for the same price.

Meanwhile, AMD is expected to bring out a new Athlon XP 3000+ model early next month. The chipmaker may also cut its prices with the introduction of that chip.

PrOvIDeD bY CnEt--the true blue site

Originally posted by almostfamous88

PrOvIDeD bY CnEt--the true blue site

:p :p :p Sorry, can't help laughing, you said provided by Cnet, true blue site, well in Russian, calling something blue, means it's/he's gay :p :p

in my language, nick means you better hush and not make stuff up. god all you say are insults thinking that your all cool or something.... sheesh get a life, besides ntfs.

come on almostfamous, that was a bit harsh.

People have the right to express views and opinions, yeah your right, not in a hardware thread, but still!?!

as you suggested (Sorry, no words matching "stolking" were found) ...now what??

heh... look it up in the people who can't spell dicitionary.. i have it if you need it lol

You all need to stop the flaming and get this back on topic or I will close it. Play nice.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back