Pentagon Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is

But if you see another site you see what that person missed out then it makes it BS lol

wow thanks ~bk u bumped me up now i have two rep boxes THANKS!

Makes ya think don't it. But a Missile is definately more to the way the damage to the Pentagon shows. Hmmmmm...

Now the Missile could have been the backup plan since one of the Aircraft never got to it's intended target.

But I have seen footage from that first day and it never looked like a plane had hit. Damage was too light. The media put it off as saying that the Pentagon was such a strong built building, made to withstand an hard impact... go fig.

An Airliner the size of a 757 would have taken out the whole section. Those planes are huge.

Good film.

It does indeed look like a missile strike.

DOCUMENTARY: The 9/11 Conspiracies
Channel: Channel 4 4
Date: Thursday 9th September 2004
Time: 21:00 to 22:00 (starting in 1 day)
Duration: 1 hour.
Documentary which tries to unravel some of the most prominent conspiracy theories that have persisted ever since the terrorist attacks on the United States in September 2001. Among those interviewed are official investigators, various intelligence sources and some of the conspiracy theorists themselves as the programme attempts to discover who is peddling the stories and what truths may yet be hidden.
(Subtitles)

Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.digiguide.com. Copyright ©1999-2004 GipsyMedia Ltd. Information copied from DigiGuide cannot be re-distributed, sold or used without prior written consent from GipsyMedia Ltd. All rights reserved.

I would think that if there was such compelling evidence about this possible conspiracy/coverup with the Pentagon crash, that it would have long aired on a news channel rather than on Ebaumsworld.com -- "A Hilarious Collection of Media for the Masses."

Glaanieboy said:
Another conspiracy theory down the drain :p
Damn! And I was just buying into that one!!! :p

Seriously, I heard this quite some time ago, and it sounded like a black helicopter story then, too. If you look at the footage of the planes hitting the towers, you'll see that there was very little damage done by the wings...actually, at 100+ tons, or whatever the weight of the aircraft was, there was very little impact damage period. Most of the structural damage was from the heat of the burning fuel, not from the impact. At the speeds the two aircraft that hit the tower were travelling, the wings were most likely precariously close to being torn of from exceeding max speed anyhow...so it justs makes sense that clipping light poles or hitting on the first bounce on the way into the Pentagon already weakened/snapped the wings. They would by law of physics continue to travel in the same general direction...and follow the fuselage into the inferno. Aircraft aluminum melts quite well. Go look at other plane crash photos..same story. No discernable plane left, just a burn mark. But I will admit, it a good conspiracy theory. To the untrained eye, it sure looks plausable.

Grandmaster said:
Guys, this has been going around like crazy and it's bull**** :D

First of all, if it was a missle, where did all the people on the plane go? Where did the plane's crew go?

For all we know those witnesses could have all been made up. And even if those people were real, I doubt they knew what a missle souded like.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

and

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ppfinal.html

Interseting that in the first link at the bottom of the page the pic on the right shows the impact hole. But even if the wings were to disintegrate into nothingness they would still show a large slice like impact in the outer stucture of the building. And it does not. Strange. And if you remember the impact holes in the side or the towers, they showed a very wide impact hole with the center being larger than where the aircraft's wings hit, So the pics are not consistant with an aircraft impact.

http://www.humanunderground.com/11september/pent-data-pent.html

Now this does not look like an airliner impact
01750r.jpg

Look at the base of the building in the pic below, the base supports are still there. If the wings had hit there, there would not be anything left. Plus they said that the plane hit between the first and second floors. Still no wing impact damage. Very strange.
picturpentagon.jpg

Now look at the width of the impact on the north tower.
image019.jpg

Hell of a difference.

Plus the emense size of the impact hole in comparason to the Pentagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back