Pentagon Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the only descrepancy I can think of, the wings.

Yeah... that's what gets me too. I know the Pentagon is built to withstand serious impacts, but the wings of a full sided jet liner full of fuel... Like New Yorker's say, "it's hinky".

Well what I find hard to swollow in this is why dont we have any footage of the plane? I mean even in the clip we just dont see a 757 jumbo jet I mean with todays computers we can have those pics so closely looked it we should see a plane?

This is another thing I do not understand the plane or whatever that went at the pentagon was a lot later it was after the towers, by this time I really cant not see that anything on this planet could get close to the heart of the american defense , come on its not like they had not figured out this was an attack. Sorry there is a few things more then a few things that I cannot seem to make right. I have seen alot of photos and have looked at video's and read stuff, I really do think there is alot more going on here.

Oh and all this talk about the so called plane bounced on the ground first? I am sorry can anyone show me the point of impact in any picture anywhere? I still see the rolls of cables in the pictures if a 757 bounced anywhere near those I dont think they would be still standing on their sides?

they'd b flat...crushed...burried..something....at least scratched...dun look like it tho

Yes the more we look the more we see, ok the towers were not the same material as the pentagon but I am sorry I just cant see why we DONT SEE A PLANE ANYWHERE in the pentagon attacks

With teh dedication to religion that the terrorists have what is to stop some from becoming fighter aircraft pilots? Or anythingelse, and keeping their true motives hidden?

What if a terrorist became a Air Force pilot, and he was on a run, and the run was the date for the attacks? What, as a highly trained officer of the US Air Force whould you hit?

If the person, assuming that it did happen that way, launched a missle from his fighter before it-he crashed into the pantygone? What would the effects be? Small aircraft, at a high rate of speed. This country has had to many "black outs" of information, for being a "free" country.

JMHO

We see the planes in the towers both of them no problems at all but low and behold not one single photo of a plane, not one single video, besides the ones that the FBI have that is. lol

Well as noone cares, I'm gonna get ****faced again and play Peasants Quest.

:evil:

Me has just given you some rep points as you cared, but my FF is currently gone to visit her parents. So no on e cares if I get drunk, do theyu? Not thet it mattersb.

Well I gave ya a rep point for getting drunk it matters to me.

Peace and good night I will pop in tommorow and see if anyone is able to show me a photo of a plane or a video or even the so called points of impact on the ground .

Right oin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have a link or anything, but the traffic was backed up on the expressway by the pentagon around that time and remember countless eye witness reports on the news shortly afterwards of people who physically seen the plane fly over them. Who is even arguing against this and why?

@ J

How much mony is a person worth? What kinda plane? How amny peopl were-would pay attention? How many would go along with teh crowd just to get their few minutes of fame?

Then again, who is to sat what reallu happened? Were we there?

/ leaves fo r number 13

Hey Marge

don't know bout conspiricy thoeries, but next time my missus catches me out the morning after a midnight fridge raid - I'm gonna blame it on a 'small missile' entering the patio window an doing a 90 degree turn to take out the general kitchen area (sounds more plausible than a 'small military aircraft'!!!).

Well right or wrong, sorry to say the pentagon hit does not resemble a strike by an aircraft. To me it looks more like demolition work.

If you look at the attached concept impact drawing, the left wing would have sheared off, especailly hitting a renforced structure, while the right wing would have folded back and under the aircraft. With the impact at the angle sugested, we should see the left wing still on the front lawn or mangled at the base of the building. (which would be hard to see with the speed of the impact)

Also, if you look at the pictures taken from the security camera that "shows the plane impact and explosion". You will notice that the fireball and blast goes upward, but now outward and back opposite the dirrection of impact. This defies physics as there should be an outward blast. (now it could be that there just isn't a decent angle of the photos, vids, etc to show this, but there is not much in the way of debris outward either. (see my crappy drawing). "Every action has an equal and opposite reaction"

Now the other side of the coin is strange things happen in accidnts/events of this nature. I have seen pictures of cars travling at 150mph that hit a solid concreate wall and virtually disintigrated into nothing, leaving you says "hey where is the car?"

Also the theroy of a missle strike doesn't really pan out either unless it was a sea based missle launch. And one of ours! And that is a possibility if a cruise missle was launched to take out a hijacked plane, malfunctioned and hit the pentagon instead. Possible, but not very probable. Else we would have heard something about it.

The only thing for me, other than what I have stated here, that brings flight 77 into question, is that I don't recall any interviews with family memebers of the people who died on that flight. I remember lots of them from the planes that hit the WTC, and the one that went down in PA, but nothing of the pentagon hit.

Attachments

• hole13.jpg
    hole13.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 65
  • drawing1.jpg
    drawing1.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 60
Thats right there is very little talk about the people who were on that "flight" and I aggree with your action = reaction hey forget all that can anyone please explain why in the WORLD we dont have one not ONE photo of that plane it makes no sence I am sorry but the BRIDGE here has cam's the MALL parking lots have cam's traffic intersections have cam's , and now here we are the HEART of the UNITED STATES and not one single "GOOD" picture. NAW sorry but I get more pictures of the morning traffic here in Montreal from the cam's along the roads , I DONT BUY IT not for a minute there is a PHOTO and I am sure of that.

And the only footage there is of what seems to be some sort of projectile/airplane, has some of the frames missing... go fig.

Everything surrounding the Pentagon attack is all tooo murky. It is hard to say yes or no to anything. Really sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back