pc started to act whack

Kush

High On Life!
today my cpu temp rose to 53 and its usually like 40 , i then noticed it runs like a turtle if i open ie, only ie the rest is fine. after whcih i said ok maybe a restart will fix this, i restarted and i got a blue screen REGISTRY_ERROR
and it wont start, after i tried to boot with last known config now it just freezes there even if i say normal start up wtf could this be a boot virus?

its the stop 0x000000051 error, could it be that my hdd is dieing on me?, or my ram died, my ram isnt smelling too good, like its been kinda fried, but it passes the test at boot, hmmm very weird

I searched hi and lo for this one and I got this info from Micro$oft

link

Stop 0x00000050 or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - The Stop 0x50 message indicates that requested data was not in memory. The system generates an exception error when using a reference to an invalid system memory address. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause Stop 0x50 messages.

i think its the ram, ganna check tommow morning with a friends ram

found new article that has the exact stop error from MS

here

its not the ram i think its the hdd, it wont boot, it will only get to the place where it shows u the optipns for boot

ok its the hdd i tried using partition magic from hirens boot cd and it found many errors and lost cluters it couldnt fix them, it said too many errors time for a new hdd

sorry btw i tried to use my friends ram so i found out it wasnt my ram, btw i still have a chance in getting stuff off the hdd right? just the boot sector might be messed up?

Welllll now I have a feeling that drive is not going to play ball.... there are ways to recover data and some utilities around you could google for....

But of course none of that should be required, because of course you have a backup of your critical stuff, right? :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back