PC reboot during game

K

kaiwen

when i was playing Warcraft 3, my PC suddenly reboot.
What is wrong with my PC setting?

I have a pentium 4 1.6 ghz, 256mb ram with a 32mb nvidia tnt2 model 64.

please could any help me.

thanks

was it just a 1 off?, if so it's just xp it does it ocasionaly 4 the hell of it.

it actually happens everytime when i was into the game.

Does it only reboots when you play warcraft or also with other games ?

other games like atrox. Other games like Majesty , Renegade and Navy seals work perfectly

weird.
Have you checked if there is a patch for the game or something.

maybe its a problem with overheating somehow?
dunno really:)

sorry dont have answer

its jsut a bug in xp, this mornign after booting up and loading my browser the pc rebooted. i see microsoft havent fixed the problem because i picked up on that problem when i was beta testing XP for them, and i even emailed them to let them know about the problem ,as XP didnt create an error message on screen.

thanks SURGE. Hopefully this is just a bug. I will try to email microsoft.
thanks guys
i just have to live with it till the next patch.......
If there is any suggestion please feel free to pitch in

computer properties > advanced > startup and recovery > and unchek the "automatically restart" button. If you get an error, you will now get the bluwe screen of death. Post the error here

bootsy what is "if u get an error, u will now get the BLUWE screen of death" really means
thanks

well now, instead of just rebooting you will able to see exactly what error it is that makes you reboot....the error will appear about half way down the page on a blue screen

hi bootsy, i tried what u told me but when the pc reboot i don't see the blue screen......

lol maybe the vid card not likeing the games with XP?
i am on a lowly 8 meg TNT2 but i get blue screen errors in some games that on win ME i never had no prob with lol actually pissin me off to the point i might reinstall another OS just for gaming lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back