PC Pitstop

"Your system performs extremely well in our benchmarks, and it among the fastes computers available."

Score? 2237 with no tweaks!

Computer Name: ATHLON3500
Date Tested: Thu Apr 14 00:50:07 EDT 2005

This system performs extremely well on our benchmarks and appears to be among the fastest systems available! See the information below for your system details and advice on how to tweak the hardware and software for best performance.

Overall score for system "ATHLON3500": < 1800 sec try got this :)

weird if you look at the guy on post #3 it says he joined in 2004 and his post is in 2002... wurrrd

No its just that this place has gone through name changes and there has been data loss to boot , so if the guy wants that fixed if he/she is still around I am sure they can fix it.

AMD Athlon64 3200+
512 MB pc 3200 Kingston ram @ 400 mhz
BFG Geforce 6800 GT
300 Watt PSU

My score 2008 in pcpitstop. :)

I would like to see links to pages on some of these scores for direct comparisons :)

2044, I lost 10 points because I only have 33% space free on many of my hard drives, moved alot of data off them to my laptop (by coincidence of course) so perhaps I will have more... :p

1700, I got tagged using IE. :shame:

But I am putting Firefox on right now.

Overall score for system "TITAN": 1514
Retake at: Overall score for system "TITAN": 1611
This is my server.

P4 3.4ghz HT Socket 775
1GB Samsung DDR400 ram
Ati Radeon 9800 AIW
5HDs = 770GB
NEC 8xDVDRW
Onboard sound
Onboard Lan
Soltek SL865Pro-775 Motherboard

This computer is also, running Trillian, Newsbin Pro, a BF1942 server, Outloook Express, Surfing the net, a different Visual Style, FTP SERVER, and NSW2005 Premiere - 24/7

That's why it's my server. :) So I think with the load that's pretty good. It said I just needed to fix some things with the Hds, and something about IE
Oh, I just read that the IE thing is because of the ping being higher. Well what do you expect when you're downloading a DVD movie through Newsbin and it's eating up your linespeed. :)

Last edited:
LOL downloading DVD's dont people buy anything anymore !!

I find the PC pitstop a little strange or some of the scores we see are strange that is , systems that are no where near the speed of one with higher scores then another system with a much better setup seems off ... I get a decent score but I see machines getting better scores and in all rights they should not be as high as we see them.

strange

I just got National Treasure, but as soon as it's out on DVD I'll buy it. I don't know what it is about that movie but I like it. I think it's maybe the involvement of history. I bought Oceans 12 because I have Oceans Eleven.

ShepsCrook said:
Overall score for system "TITAN": 1514
Retake at: Overall score for system "TITAN": 1611
This is my server.

P4 3.4ghz HT Socket 775
1GB Samsung DDR400 ram
Ati Radeon 9800 AIW
5HDs = 770GB
NEC 8xDVDRW
Onboard sound
Onboard Lan
Soltek SL865Pro-775 Motherboard

This computer is also, running Trillian, Newsbin Pro, a BF1942 server, Outloook Express, Surfing the net, a different Visual Style, FTP SERVER, and NSW2005 Premiere - 24/7

That's why it's my server. :) So I think with the load that's pretty good. It said I just needed to fix some things with the Hds, and something about IE
Oh, I just read that the IE thing is because of the ping being higher. Well what do you expect when you're downloading a DVD movie through Newsbin and it's eating up your linespeed. :)

MIne was the server I built for work.
LGA775 3.4 Ghz
1Gb DDR2 Micron RAM
2) Maxtor Diamond Max 10 32Mb cache, 300Gb in RAID 0
ATI 300 PCIe Graphics card
Serving for 9 clients at the time and running 2 F@H clients.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back