PC audio on TV

I've recently built a PC out of spare parts (see spec for stb at bottom) and I'm using the TV Out on the graphics card which connects to a SCART converter which goes into the TV.

The video side works perfectly, it boots from the TV-Out and I can view POST on the 28" TV - looks mental but cool \o/

Even though I'm using a headphone-to-phono cable from the sound card's audio-out to the input on the SCART adapter, the sound cant be heard on the TV. However, the sound works fine with speakers plugged in so I'm a bit confused.

Anyone got an idea how to sort it?

with it using my old mobo, i forgot the ISA slots and the COM2 port were all broke... detects the devices fine, installs not a problem... they jus dont work (which means my old ISA 56k works fine still \o/ am i glad i kept it - might be useful one day lol)

i musta imagined the sound working - or just didnt actually check... took it for granted or somethin.

I'm in the hunt for a PCI sound card now... dont care what one - anyone know of any for cheap?

powelly... u know if we got any at work i could borrow to test? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut