• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Patcher for UXTHEME.DLL

G

gmagnuson

I am trying to install the TGTsoft's patch for Style XP, and it says that is is uncompatiable with my version of windows xp (SP-1) does anyone know how to get it working or if there are any planned updates. Thanks.

G

gmagnuson

I think I got it to work, how do I install the themes through Display properties and then themes--Browse does not show them up.

G

gmagnuson

I tried to install a theme and it only changes part of what it should change it does not change my windows or taskbar it will change my desktop and icon's. What now???

2z

OSNN Gamer
Originally posted by gmagnuson
I am trying to install the TGTsoft's patch for Style XP, and it says that is is uncompatiable with my version of windows xp (SP-1) does anyone know how to get it working or if there are any planned updates. Thanks.
Originally posted by gmagnuson
I just downloaded it yesterday.
:confused:

thought you did ???

:p

G

gmagnuson

What I am trying to say it that I downloaded the UxTheme Util on the tgtsoft's website http://www.tgtsoft.com/download.asp and tried to get it to work then I posted this thread because it came up saying that it was not compatable with my system, Then I tried to use the XP-erience uxtheme.dll patcher http://www.xp-erience.org/comments.php?id=327&catid=2 and kept locking up my system every time I tried to use it. Some how It said I got it installed, and I tried to install a theme and it did not totaly install-it did not change my windows or taskbar it only changed my desktop wallpaper and icon's. I hope that helps. Sorry for the confusion

2z

OSNN Gamer
@ the bottom of the readme it says

"Hope this works. If it does not, you can always try the Style XP trial
for 30 days."

not very helpful is it :(

:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies