Patch for Windows Live Messenger 8.0.0566

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
Messenger 8.0 BETA (Windows Live Messenger)

A-Patch: 1.3.0 RC1 (build 29) ~ WLM
Updated: 2/3/2006
Supported Versions: 8.0.0566
Total Features: 62

I have released a seperate A-Patch build for Messenger 8.0 BETA. Although with Microsoft's new protection on the BETA, you won't be able to sign-in unless your passport is on the allow list.

Updates (build 29):

- Added compatibility support for Messenger 8.0.0566
- Added new option "Remove Toast Display Picture"
- Removed "Move Display Picture to the Left-Side" because it was no longer needed
- Refined "Restore Settings" option to a new step-by-step procedure
Get it here: http://apatch.ikhost.com/wlm.php

I can attest that this works with the latest version of Windows Live Messenger. And quite well I might add :)

rad, although i have no idea what those options are..i just draw and send people what i draw...thats my fav..

If anyone has the patch installed, can you check to see if the folder sharing feature still works? The last time I used the patch to remove the ad block, folder sharing stopped working, presumably because the digital signature of the executable was tampered with in the process.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back