Partition

D

Dexter

Hi

I have a PB its about partitionmagic 7.0 i dont get it to work
now i need a new software that works the same way

I need to resize a partition and make it biger and i dont want to lose any data.

walkabout

OSNN Renegade
I have been using Powerquest Partition Magic 6 & 7 for quite some time now and I have never had a problem with either of them. I think (correct me if I'm wrong) that it all comes back to "RTFM" (Read The F****ng Manual".
Persist with the program and do your homework and I think you will find that it can do the job for you.
Kind Regards Jim.

D

Dexter

the problem is that i cant acsess my 2 HDD
it hapend when i installed linux mandrake and now i cant do anything i have re istalled it

The error is 105 or 109 if enyone know about that one guess not

i need help or another produkt (software program)
now

Bytes Back

Ex Police Chief
Yes I know what you mean, I have had this error before. I can tell you how to stop it happening again. If you install Linux, dont allow it to make partitions, do it with PM7 first. Sorry I cant be anymore help

Not sure it can handle NTFS. The NTFS standard isn't very open to the public you know.

1. Start up the X-server (with KDE or Gnome or whaterver). Use "startx" if it doesn't do it when you start up.
2. Run Harddrake (Configuration > Hardware > Harddrake)
3. Choose disks, your drive and press "Run configuration tool"

You must unmount the partition before you can change it. You cannot change the root (/) partition.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut