partition lost...

Run1478

OSNN One Post Wonder
hello dear fellows........

i have copied my important data from one hard disk to the second hard disk (after making the partition in the second hard disk), and then i keep that second hard disk very safe in table but not in the computer, after few days when i plug that second hard disk into my computer then i was shocked to know that there was no partition in that hard disk.

What can I do now???????

Maveric169

The Voices Talk to Me
I would check what NLM said, sounds like it is just not picking up the drive right, had it happen to me in the past.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Yeah I would approach it from a flow-chart type method. Check the BIOS first, be sure the PC is seeing it. Check jumpers on the drive, incase anything changed in whatever your setup is. Check Disk Management to be sure it's showing up, but if you have to format it DON'T - use GetDataBack first as AZ stated to recover data. Technically you still could if you format, but it's not recommended.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pancake