Partition Drive in Vista

mac1

OSNN Addict
I went to partition C: Drive on a "Mesh Vista Home Computer" using Acronis Disk Director v10.0, But every time i try nothing happens.

Is it Vista or Mesh that's stopping me partitioning the hard drive. The drive has a hidden 1.65gb partition at the begunning of the drive, i was going to make the new partition after c: drive.

The drive is 500gb which is only showing up as 465gb or summit like that.

I was going to make a 200gb partition called "D: Drive". i have already changed the drive letters of the 2 DV-RW Drives to E & F so when i make the new partition it will assign D as the drive letter.

I would rather use Acronis or Partition Magic to do this as i find it easier that using the windows own partition software.

any help

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back