Paris Hilton's Stolen Cell Phone Camera Pics thread

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Ok, the other threads got closed for firstly posting nudity, and secondly becoming nothing but a spam thread. It seems this subject is quite popular and is brining people to the site to read about, therefore this topic is for the discussion of the event, no spam, nudity, promotion of dedicated Paris Hilton sites or links to the photo's and other stolen data shall be allowed.

Some information regarding the event:
Private telephone numbers of celebrities have been unleashed on the Internet after an apparent hacking into Paris Hilton's T-MOBILE SIDEKICK Address Book, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

The FBI has opened an investigation into the hack, a government source said.

The DRUDGE REPORT has confirmed the authenticity of many of the unlisted and super-secret numbers: Private phone numbers and email addresses of Eminem, Lindsay Lohan, Christina Aguilera, Andy Roddick, Ashlee Simpson, Victoria Gotti, Vin Diesel, Anna Kournikova and many others!

One top star reached Sunday morning expressed total outrage at Paris.

"I gave her my number after we met in Miami, I did not know she f**king kept it on her cellphone!" the star explained.

A website posted the digits over the weekend, with the message: "I'm Sorry Bitch :) GG FGT SLT BTCH! HACKED BY THE NIGGAS AT DFNCTSC"

Also splashed in the hack, Paris Hilton's private notes, listed by date.

From Hollywood to Vegas to New York -- and back, Paris Hilton's notes, road directions, hotel and airline preferences are exposed.

Developing...

Filed By Matt Drudge

icon1.gif
source: http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3ph.htm
Images (Censored) :

click for big

i wish paris hilton would just go away.

Almost 100 people viewing Green Room because of this news. :p Most of them are guests probably.

look what i started. dont know if all the site hits are a good thing or not. lol

a friend showed me where he found the list of numbers, and i called some of them but most were off. then i tried calling this one guy who's name was 'adam' and he picked up and was like "hello?" and i was like "hi, is this adam?" and he's like "yeah" and i was like "what's up? and he's like "not much, um, what's up with you?" and then i chickened out and hung up. i was planning on making up a name and saying i lost paris's number and could i possibly have it. eh, not enough balls though (the figurative kind).

The pics are fake atleast to me. They look photoshopped and dont u find it weird that the other girl isnt naked?

TittleBitties said:
The pics are fake atleast to me. They look photoshopped and dont u find it weird that the other girl isnt naked?
well yea they're fake for sure, i mean if you've seen her video and compare them to the pics the size i must say dont quite match.... i dont watch pr0n *whistling*

lol...plus the sides of the pic seem different than the others unless thats just me.

I'm more interested in knowing the details of the hack itself. Not that we need to share info on how to hack cellphones, but it would be interesting to have a bit more understanding as to how it's done.

Easily done with bluetooth.

Bluetooth practically hands out your phone contents if you are close enough with a bluetooth reciever

They didn't hack her phone at all. They hacked the server space on T-Mobile that her Blackberry-like device uploaded to. In short, if Paris took a photo of herself topless and kissing a girl, it would get uploaded to the server, which could be accessed online, if Paris used her login and password.

The question, I guess, is how the hackers accessed the account.

Melon

xsivforce said:
boring, when will this ugly bitch lose her 15 minutes of fame...
i thought it was a 50 minutes video :rolleyes:
but true she is ugly and dumb as øøøø, i was switching channels and her show was on she's just an idiot with yellow on top

I wouldnt say she was ugly, but her brain compartment is most definitley empty :)

I feel bad for the people on her phonebook. People have been calling them all day ever since the numbers were posted on the web. Most of them had to change their numbers. What an inconvenience! Sometimes, it really sucks to be a celebrity. You have to deal with stalkers, the paparazzi, extortionists, and stuff like this.

You know some people complain about the amounts of money which celebrities are paid, and to be honest I think they need it. They need to hire lawyers, body guards, drivers and now probably someone to answer their phone for them as yet another aspect of their privacy has been invaded. How much is your own privacy worth to you?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back