Paperport 7

P

paulipops

Have installed above proggie and for the life of me can't get it to work on XP
Tried service packs.compatibity mode still nuthin
Anybody help?:confused:

I don't know how to get the program to work for you. I'm taking a guess you have a Visioneer scanner. If the scanner drivers installed ok, you can use other programs to scan with. Try "Paint" and see if you can acquire your images through it. Many Graphics programs have the ability to acquire images from scanners, experiment around.

If your software came with the scanner, contact Visioneer and ask them if they have a patch available for it to run in XP.

Re:

nope got an epson scanner all other progs work fine just this one wont work at all.Just get the "send error report"thingy then XP shuts it down b4 it starts

Known problems...

with both Visioneer Scanners and PaperPort. I banged my head against the wall for an entire weekend. Gave up on the Visioneer Scanner, XP not supported Visioneer(some Models). PaperPort was another story. Try opening Word: Insert:picture>From Scanner or Camera. It worked for me, rather than opening PaperPort, use acquire image in each program.

Hope it helps.

_T:)

I am using Paperport and a Visioneer scanner under XP Pro with no problems (yet?).

In the Help/About section of Paperport the version is listed as:
7.02.00.0006 Deluxe

If I'm not mistaken, I downloaded this update from the Visioneer website.

Good luck!

Paperport

Download the Morpheus software and then do a search for Paperport Version 8, download and bingo it is really great within XP. Best of all it's free!!:D

Thanx Need Code

Lovely info downloaded proggie but need seriel no
Please

Paperport 8

Paulipops, here is the serial no:-

6809A G00 524745

Enjoy Paperport 8, it's the dogs bo****ks

A very Merry Christmas to you.

Paperport 8

Don't tell she who must be obayed, otherwise she'll kill me!!!!!!!!

Hoping your Christmas is going well

:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back