Paparazzi van rams Lohan's

Do famous people get an unnecessary amount of attention?

• Yea

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Nay

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Petros

Thief IV
Paparazzi are getting overly aggressive (in addition to feeding the world mindless celebrity gossip), literally ramming some famous people's cars to immobilize them and snap pictures. Check this out:

Routinely now, law enforcement officials said, paparazzi use several vehicles to "box in" a celebrity's car; try to force stars off the road; chase them at high speed as they do nothing more than run errands, often with their children in tow; and recklessly put pedestrians, other drivers and even themselves at risk.

Stars don't like it, people not obsessed with celebrity gossip don't like it (and I think we vastly outnumber the celeb-chasers). Stars fighting back is good for everyone, I think, since we won't have to hear about them as much if they don't get followed by reporters and cameramen all the time.

Source

Last edited:
VenomXt said:
pay me 15 million for a movie and i'll put up with it.
Pay me 15 million a movie and I can afford to fly where I want to go...even down the street. :D

"Do famous people get an unnecessary amount of attention?"

Definitely. And some of them enjoy it, while others don't. The paparazzi definitely needs to get less aggressive though. Sheesh...

thats the price you pay as a celeb....i have no sympathy for them... they want to be a star they have to deal with it. it comes with the package...

It does come with the package... but the media also needs to show respect and quit ruining people's lives to make money.

The media, and those who feed off of their bull**** are all pathetic wastes of space.

Yet no matter how many people hate this rubbish, there's still individuals out there who thrive from it, and therefore fuel the media to pursue the same tired old rubbish, or become more aggressive in aid to obtain "better" stories.

With all this money changing hands for pics of some celebrity on holiday, or picking their nose ... there are still people out in the world starving, yet put those in the news or on TV and everyone turns off.

It's a ****ed up world we live in.

Makes you wonder about all the speculation that was brought up about Lady Diana and Dodi Al-Fayed and the Paparazzi that was chasing/following them.

muzikool said:
It does come with the package... but the media also needs to show respect and quit ruining people's lives to make money.

But they (the Paparazzi) are not media. They are leeches looking for that "picture" that will pay them a ton of money. I wonder how the Paparazzi would react if you got a dozen or so photographers to follow them everywhere and snap pics of them at all times and with whoever they are with. Be it their families or while they're takin a shiit. I bet they would freak.

I can't really imagine anyone would like a pic being taken of them, while they're leaving a load in that there toilet :eek: And if someone wanted to share such details with the entire world, is that really someone, one would want to get to know? ;)

There are people who go for the juiciest gossip, and all the intimate details of a given star's life, as they out right idolize them or something... I for one, could care less about that sort of thing.

It's me, obviously...but there are a lot more important things then how famious someone has gotten, and I'm just really not impressed by all the glitz and what not. It holds no real value for me, whatsoever...

Besides, if I were one of these people, I would rather have a few close friends, then millions of fans ready to worship at my feet or whatever... Speaking of being able to be lonely in a crowd full of people :down:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back