Palit Revolution 700 4870 x2 GPU ... Hand me a towel!

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
They are saying that this is the fastest video card out right now. It does look nice.
1838_p3_1.jpg

1838_p3_13.jpg

Specifications
Bus interface: PCI Express 2.0
Memory Support: 2048MB GDDR5
Memory Interface: 512 bit
Memory Clock: 3800MHz (950 x 4)
Core Clock: 750 MHz
RAMDACs: 400 MHz
Full Microsoft DirectX 10.1 Shader Model 4.1 support
Dual-link DVI output supports 2560x1600 resolution display
Dynamic geometry acceleration
Game physics processing capability
ATI PowerPlay technology
ATI CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology
ATI Avivo HD video and display technology
HDCP capable
4-in-one display support includes CRT, HDMI, Dual-link DVI, and DisplayPort
Built for Microsoft Windows Vista

This thing is sweet! Two them with crossfire would be just sic! :)

imageview.html

Man, looking at these cards and mobo's is really making me unable to wait for the start of new system build...

the size of the frikkin thing - near four slots!!!!!

will come a time when that is onboard :p

It is so sweet though, carpo ...

so is a bread and butter pudding, thats just obscene, does it come with its own little nuclear reactor?

It is actually the fans that are making it so wide.

I was just reading that the card is three slots wide making it not on the fastest card out, but, the biggest card out as well. So, with some motherboards the way they are; you will be losing more than one sata port.

That brings me to a question: Do they make sata jumpers so you don't lose all your ports in cases like these?

They are saying that this is the fastest video card out right now. It does look nice.

Specifications
Bus interface: PCI Express 2.0
Memory Support: 2048MB GDDR5
Memory Interface: 512 bit
Memory Clock: 3800MHz (950 x 4)
Core Clock: 750 MHz
RAMDACs: 400 MHz
Full Microsoft DirectX 10.1 Shader Model 4.1 support
Dual-link DVI output supports 2560x1600 resolution display
Dynamic geometry acceleration
Game physics processing capability
ATI PowerPlay technology
ATI CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology
ATI Avivo HD video and display technology
HDCP capable
4-in-one display support includes CRT, HDMI, Dual-link DVI, and DisplayPort
Built for Microsoft Windows Vista

This thing is sweet! Two them with crossfire would be just sic! :)

imageview.html

The problem, that looks (if i am not wrong) like it takes up 3 slots, could you even put 2 of those into one system. 3 GTX280s are almost smaller then that lol

The problem, that looks (if i am not wrong) like it takes up 3 slots, could you even put 2 of those into one system. 3 GTX280s are almost smaller then that lol

no but why would you want to? its crossfired on a single card - looks like they cranked up the clockspeed to need an audi radiator on top :D

I guess the reason for that would be the same as the reason for getting this card; extreme gaming performance ;)

no but why would you want to? its crossfired on a single card - looks like they cranked up the clockspeed to need an audi radiator on top :D

I was not the one saying to crossfire it, i was saying I doubt you could lol

It is three slots wide and no, you couldn't put of them together to crossfire. But with this one, why would you want to?

As a note: This is way too much video card for me. There is no way I would ever use it at it's full potential. Something like an nvidea gtx 260 would do me perfect :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back