Paid to surf programs

MC82

Procrastinator
does anyone bother with these programs. im curious to hear what you guys think. even better... has anyone made any money using them? the only reason i ask is because i saw a blog posting earlier today about how to keep one of these services running in the background while you're browsing without being bothered by it.

heres the program I am talking about:
www.surfjunky.com

here's the post:
http://edge.i-hacked.com/?p=98

I just signed up under a friend and if you have firefox, this thing is great, Im just letting it run in the background until I get my first paycheck, hey, its extra money, and enough to support my web server.

***UPATE 2/23 Looks like they hate Firefox
Well as of this morning, users that are trying to use Firefox are presented with window that Firefox is now banned… Well that just sucks. Luckily we can get an extension that will change your user agent string to IE’s with an icon on your toolbar. Go to:
Looks like Fx users are screwed then. I wouldn't bother with changing the user-string to be honest, does nothing but **** up things like stats etc and gives dishonest information to web-masters. Very annoying.

so this thing is real? hmm i bet i cant do it out of saudi though *waits till he reaches NORTH AMERICA*

No one seems to answer the question though: has anyone actually ever received a check for this kind of stuff?

Mikey tried this at SP a few months ago. Nothing came of it.

Steevo said:
Mikey tried this at SP a few months ago. Nothing came of it.
I thought I'd heard someone mention something like this before and got nothing

my thoughts exactly, nothing to lose, and my comp is on 24/7 anywys

beh. i just go to work lol and get paid to surff the net there. HAHAHAHa j/k

lol at sray :p. The site seems slow at the moment...was done earlier. They better hurry with the servers.

I used to do it with AllAdvantage and some other one... back in the dayz when we only had 33.6k and 56k internet... lol :p

I probably accumulated up to around £20 (maybe slightly more), but had probably spent 300hrs online to get that... you have to be actively surfing the net, not just leave it online because the program detects cursor movements, page clicks and web addresses. Many people got caught using bots to automate clicks - they were only able to randomly switch over between 5 websites. lol

I've got 25 cents so far...

It's working fine with FF. Provided you use the instructions provided in that link. I hope it pays out. ;)

site has seem to be really really ****ty lately. Seems like they would of thought ahead of time and bought faster and better servers.

yah, i wrote them and they said they are installing two new servers which are supposedly faster. lets hope it works soon so I can get my money! lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back