Paid to surf programs

lol...not to serious but just enough to hope i was getting the money. Go to there site and read what it says about them promising to start paying as said :p.

Try.... this one really pays...

Hi, why dun you give this a try? All you could lose is $5 and 20 minutes of time, but if it is true, you could earn $15,000 a month.....

Consider the stake, why dun you give it a shot?

Spam link removed

darren, how dumb do we look, what a ****ing moron, of course this is a scam, $5 isn't much but if say 100 people go to the site, put down $5, thats $500 just there.

Re: Try.... this one really pays...

darren said:
Hi, why dun you give this a try? All you could lose is $5 and 20 minutes of time, but if it is true, you could earn $15,000 a month.....

Consider the stake, why dun you give it a shot?

Spam link removed
Why don't you learn to spell? :rolleyes:

yeah what marge said, who else is gonna insult him next 3 times is the lucky number ladies and gentleman, roll up, roll up. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back