Paid to surf programs

$11.44 so far...didnt start really doing it till saturday otherwise i would have more. If its real i am gonna use the money to get cable internet and then i will be on more so i can make more money :p.

ming said:
I used to do it with AllAdvantage and some other one... back in the dayz when we only had 33.6k and 56k internet... lol :p

I probably accumulated up to around £20 (maybe slightly more), but had probably spent 300hrs online to get that... you have to be actively surfing the net, not just leave it online because the program detects cursor movements, page clicks and web addresses. Many people got caught using bots to automate clicks - they were only able to randomly switch over between 5 websites. lol

I remember AllAdvantage back in the day. That was around 1998 I believe. I tried it out for a little while, nothing ever came of it.

i tried that..
i downloaded one of those hacks, left my comp running all night long.

then one day, i had an email in my inbox from their admin people...saying how they were giving me a warning and reseting my account because of fraudulant use...

so i cleaned up, decided to be legit.
6 months later, just about to crack 20 bucks (and get a check)...admin sends me the exact same email, indicating abuse of use..blah blah.. and was reset to 0.

never made sense to me, because i was legit.

That really sucks since you were legit the second time. I'm sure there's a clause in the agreement stating that they can reset you to zero at their discretion, which is another way of saying that they never have to pay you a dime regardless of how often you use their software. :rolleyes:

I tried a couple of them in the past. I never got payed for it, you had to be on for a certian amount of time, usually around 100 hours a week, to get any money. If you were able to collect any money, it was so small it wasn't worth the time ..

MC82 please add the full url to the text in your original post.
Its a bit bad hiding it to profit yourself.

I think they deleted my account. Can't get in anymore.. lol
think i give up with this sh!t.

muzikool said:
I remember AllAdvantage back in the day. That was around 1998 I believe. I tried it out for a little while, nothing ever came of it.

I did that, got paid £15, £21, then £14, then got an e-mail saying they won't be paying out monthly anymore but quaterly, also, they added that it was in arrears, so my next payment would be due in 6 months. I am sure it was something like that.

I couldn't be arsed to waste my time and my money as at the time it was costing £18 to get £15, I was going to make money on referrals as you got paid for introducing and also commissions from their surfing, so I chucked it in.

ming said:
I think they deleted my account. Can't get in anymore.. lol
think i give up with this sh!t.
From what I know from others who tried this your not the only one,they use the excuse that your cheating so they don't have to pay you :rolleyes:

This link was posted at another forum.
http://blindecho.net/surfjunky/

I'm glad I ain't that desperate to try this kinda thing

Is there anyway to sue them :p? I better get somethin out of this or i am gonna be pissed.

if the cost of doing it was worth it we'd all have free internet ;) :p

Evil Marge said:
I'm glad I ain't that desperate to try this kinda thing

I'm not desparate. Thought I'd let my computer do something useful when I leave it on overnight. No point in leaving it on to download something which takes less than 2-3 hrs to complete and have it do nothing for the other 5-6 hrs while I'm still fast asleep.

hmm i'm not quite sure on these so called PAID-To-SURF programs. I always read up on other peoples experiences and seems as if its not worth the time spent. If you do spend all that time on the computer then thats cool, but seriously only to get paid 20-some odd bucks for all the time spent on the Internet is not really productive eh?

Your account has been suspended
Reason: Using an automated refreshing program.
Please read our terms of service for more information.
This decision cannot be appealed.

bunch of bull ****in **** if u ask me! Maybe if there site didnt suck ass with refreshing i wouldnt of had a program to refresh!

TittleBitties said:
Your account has been suspended
Reason: Using an automated refreshing program.
Please read our terms of service for more information.
This decision cannot be appealed.

bunch of bull ****in **** if u ask me! Maybe if there site didnt suck ass with refreshing i wouldnt of had a program to refresh!

pfff. I didn't get that. No emails too.

Hehehehehe, you fell for it.

*runs away.....laughing*

SPeedY_B said:
Hehehehehe, you fell for it.

*runs away.....laughing*

Chucks a HE nade at Speedy's head.

*looks away whistling*

I thought i was gonna get my money :(. I was about $14 and then they suspended me. Damn site

TittleBitties said:
I thought i was gonna get my money :(. I was about $14 and then they suspended me. Damn site

ROFL. :D

damn... you took it seriously. lol :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back